At Sport Structures we recognise the essential role British values play in our society. These are embedded into all of our apprenticeship delivery.
The five British values are:
- Democracy - making decisions together; the right to an opinion
- Individual Liberty - freedom of speech; the right to make our own decisions
- Mutual Respect - treating others as you would want to be treated*
- Tolerance - learning about other cultures and faiths; listening to other viewpoints*
- Rule of Law - understanding rules and why they are important. No one is above the law; laws are there to protect everyone
*Showing respect and tolerance towards the nine protected characteristics outlined in the Equality Act (2010)
Please click below to view our British Values poster (linked with Dudley College).