PLAN COURSES IN YOUR COMMUNITY
HOW IT WORKS
An organisation can advertise courses via their website to take bookings from learners in their local community, run courses just for their own employees, or run courses that have a mixture of internal and external learners.
Any individuals looking to tutor and/or assess a course will need:
- Tutoring and assessing qualifications
- Evidence of safeguarding training
- Relevant and current experience in the sport they wish to tutor/assess in
- Evidence of ongoing CPD
- Attend a workforce orientation for the course(s) they wish to tutor/assess
- To produce a delivery plan and all required resources, e.g.PowerPoints.
PLANNING A COURSE
To run a course, you will need:
- A suitable venue with any equipment required
- To confirm with us the dates and times of the course
- To confirm the workforce tutoring and assessing the course
- A facility to take learner bookings, including collecting relevant learner information and payments
- To confirm learner details ahead of the start date of the course.
- Run courses for learners within your own organisation and/or learners based in your local community
- Strengthen relationships with partner organisations within your local community by offering education and training opportunities for their staff, students or members
- Create an annual plan of courses based on your workforce availability
- Provide a CPD pathway for workforce with suitable experience to become tutors and assessors
- Maximise the use of your own venue